We love nothing more than developing in Shopify, Laravel, Craft and our custom-built e-commerce platform. What about you? Are you just delighted at the thought of programming and maintaining webshops, websites and web applications? And is monitoring new technologies and trends a philosophy you live by? Then this role is for you!
You'll be working independently on our projects & actively take the lead to ensure a smooth go-live & follow-up. You'll also be involved in brainstorming with the client. Apart from that, you develop apps (bPost, DPD, PostNL, Ingenico...) & write connections between different platforms.
You already have some relevant working experience:
- Requests to different API's (REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel)
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus
And you know your way around version control system GIT.
One more thing
You are an analytical thinker and a real troubleshooter. Supporting & advising your colleagues gives you energy. You can be flexible & a busy schedule at times doesn't scare you. Ultimately, you are the expert.
What do we offer?
If you've come this far, we salute you! That means you don't hold back when it comes to a little technical and analytical thinking. Sounds like a perfect match to us. Now let us convince you.
- A full-time role in a fun & close team (4/5 can be discussed)
- A whole lot of fringe benefits: meal/eco cheques, 12 ADV days, a bicycle, refunds of medical care, high-end working equipment...
- A feel-good office that's easily accessible by car, public transport and bike (working from Kortrijk is possible).
- A wide variety of projects for our constantly growing client base: Van Hool, KAA Gent, Colruyt, AO76, Post NL, Dierendonck ...
- The option to educate yourself continuously by attending regular courses.
Can you work with that? We're looking forward to give you the opportunity to grow further in an open & enthousiastic environment. So don't be a stranger, we would like to meet you!