Do you sometimes feel restless, wondering how to make a website even more interactive? Or are you the kind of developer who always wants to come up with a pixel perfect end result? Then this is the job for you!
At Esign, you'll start from clear designs but you are free to make adjustments to guarantee an optimal UX & UI in conversation with your colleagues. Whether you're building in Craft, Laravel or our custom-built platform, one thing is for sure: your creations look great & are mobile -and user-friendly.
You already some relevant working experience:
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, ES6 and responsive slicing
- PHP, MVC-Frameworks, SQL aren't completely new for you
Code is like humor. If you have to explain it, it's bad.
You have experience with templating (twig) & Craft CMS. Apart from that, you stay up-to-date with new technologies. And you happily take the lead on different challenging projects. Supporting & advising your colleagues gives you energy. Ultimately, you are the expert.
One more thing
You only go for visual quality and user-friendly UI / interfaces. You can think like an analyst and are made for troubleshooting. You don't back down from some animations and are more than excited to discover new ways of working. Critical thinking is a good asset but you are made for proactive thinking. You are flexible, a busy schedule at times doesn't scare you.
If you've come this far, we salute you! That means you don't hold back when it comes to a little technical and analytical thinking. Sounds like a perfect match to us. Now let us convince you.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time role in a fun & close team (4/5 can be discussed)
- A whole lot of fringe benefits: meal/eco cheques, 12 ADV days, a bicycle, refunds of medical care, high-end working equipment...
- A feel-good office that's easily accessible by car, public transport and bike (working from Kortrijk is possible).
- A wide variety of projects for our constantly growing client base: Van Hool, KAA Gent, Colruyt, AO76, Post NL, Dierendonck ...
- The option to educate yourself continuously by attending regular courses.
Can you work with that? We're looking forward to give you the opportunity to grow further in an open & enthousiastic environment. So don't be a stranger, we would like to meet you!