Are these your skills?
- HTML5, CSS3 (sass)
- Build tools (webpack)
- PHP, MVC-Frameworks, SQL aren't total strangers
Code is like humor. If you have to explain it, it's bad.
The jury is still out about posture, hair colour or tattoos. Just kidding, there is no jury of course! What's most valuable to us, is experience in templating (twig, liquid). Moreover, Craft CMS and Shopify sound vaguely familiar. And you stay up-to-date with new technologies.
Are you destined to do this as well?
You only go for visual quality and user-friendly ui / interfaces. You can think like an analyst and are made for troubleshooting. You aren't afraid of some animations and are more than excited to discover new ways of working. Critical thinking is good, but you are made for responsive thinking. You take on any challenge on your path. Think: finding new solutions to making your (and our) working method as efficient as can be.
If you've come this far, we salute you! That means you don't hold back when it comes to a little technical and analytical thinking. Sounds like a perfect match to us. Now let us convince you.
What do we offer you?
- A feel-good office that's easily accessible by car, public transport, boat, jetski or (beer) bike
- Lunch on our sun-drenched terrace, whenever the weather allows it
- A client base like no other: KAA Gent, Jeune Premier, Julie’s House, ...
- Market-competitive salary & fringe benefits
- Deluxe toilet paper (for your comfort only), only when you feel good, you will be your most productive self. Right?
- Coffee in galore!
Can you work with that? We give upcoming talents the chance to really develop in an open and enthusiastic atmosphere. Don't be a stranger, we would love to discuss the possibilities together.