Criminal at large:
- The facts: back-end development in cold blood
- The weapon: an analytic brain
- Age: 20 to 65 years old
- Reward: monthly sum
The suspect is described by witnesses as someone with great analytic and problem-solving abilities. Moreover, he/she does not budge in stressful situations. In other words: the classic features of an ice-cold back-end developer.
This person is surprisingly enthusiastic about programming and maintenance of webshops, websites and web applications. He/she also closely follows new technologies and trends. It is uncertain if the suspect has any knowledge or experience of Shopify, but if this is the case, it is an added bonus.
To this day we do not have any information about this person's build, hair colour or visible tattoos.
What do we offer?
- A feel good office that is easily accessible by car, public transport, by boat, jetski or (beer) bike
- Lunch on our sunny terrace
- A client base that speaks to the imagination: Van Hool, KAA Gent, Senseo, Jacqmotte, Copperhead...
- Market-oriented cash & fringe benefits
- Deluxe toilet paper (for your comfort)