As a PM, the daily management of a project is your responsibility. You coordinate from the very beginning, follow up and keep an eye on deadlines and budgets.
Lucky for you, you can do all of this while working with some really nice colleagues. New technologies don’t scare you. Because ultimately, you’re the link between client and developer.
Music to your ears?
Just like 2020 has proven, life can get pretty chaotic and that’s why we at Esign are looking for someone who…
- is not afraid of communicating and proactively thinking along with the client.
- stays calm when a project has to go live and makes sure that everything runs smoothly.
- is able to remain structured, even after downing liters of coffee.
- considers his/her/x agenda to be sacred but can be flexible when necessary.
- can define a scope and stick to it.
- Loves all clients and every form of human interaction (even from a distance). When a client needs help, you jump up and show them how to fix the problem and how it can be avoided in the future.
Can you bring some structure to some of our projects? Then this could be a match!
What do we offer?
Just like every relationship, it’s give and take. And we agree!
That’s why we like to sum up what you can expect when starting at Esign:
- A full-time job in a driven, warm team.
- A whole lot of fringe benefits, such as: meal/eco cheques, 12 ADV days, a company bike, refunded ambulant costs, high-end work equipment, ...
- A feel-good office that's easily accessible by car, public transport, boat, jetski or (beer) bike. We also offer the option of working from Kortrijk.
- Lunch on our sun-drenched terrace, whenever the weather allows it
- A client base like no other: Van Hool, KAA Gent, Colruyt, Manutti, Dierendonck, ...
- Deluxe toilet paper (for your comfort), because only when you feel good, you will be your most productive self. Right?
Could you see yourself working here? We pride ourselves in allowing experienced and upcoming talent to fully develop in an open and enthusiastic atmosphere. Reach out, don’t be a stranger, we are open to discuss all possibilities together. See you soon!