Esign is looking for a passionate UX/UI analyst who not only identifies the needs of the customer, but also thinks one step further and strives for the best possible user experience. You enjoy analyzing people's needs, whether they are one of our clients or their end consumer. You have a technical and creative insight and a strong sense for organization.
- You have human insight. You get satisfaction when the customer (almost) has no secrets from you.
- You have a good sense of what will enhance the customer experience, or you test to find out.
- You can communicate well with the customer, but also with your colleagues!
- You like to work with A/B tests, optimizations, setting up sitemaps, etc.
- You have a strong sense of organization and can coordinate projects well.
- You have a good knowledge of Google Analytics and can convincingly bring the data you extract to the client.
- You don't just stand there and watch... No, you see work and like to develop your talents.
- You are flexible and adapt to all (including urgent) circumstances.
- You have an edge when you can master InDesign, XD or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- You have a driving license.
- You collaborate with clients and colleagues and convey relevant information crystal-clear.
- You unravel and document the wishes of the customer, but can also provide thorough advice on an optimal UX.
- To do this, you look into various sectors and research the behavior of the end consumer.
- Based on market research, A/B testing, ... you are able to report important findings in a clear way.
- You are able to communicate your insights in a clear briefing to our designers.
- You work together with great colleagues: developers, marketeers and designers.
We're not just digital Bob the Builders - no, we're also building your career.
- A feel-good office that is easily accessible by car, public transport, boat, jet ski or (beer) bike.
- Lunch on our sunny terrace (whenever the weather allows it) and we dare to order fries now and then.
- A client base like no other: McAlson, KAA Gent, Dierendonck, Manutti, CRU, Mister Barish, Jeune Premier, etc.
- Market-competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- Deluxe toilet paper (for your comfort only), only if you feel good, you will be your most productive self. Right?
- And really nice colleagues!
Do you see a digital match in Esign? We look forward to getting to know you!