Our own developed app is the only shipping solution for Belgian carrier bpost. Copying endlessly and printing each label separately are in the past. The result? Less waste of time and higher productivity, so you have more time for what is important: your online sales.
- The only shipping solution for Belgian carrier bpost, domestic & international shipments
- One-click label printing, Shopify orders sync directly to shipping labels
- Shipment tracking url is sent automatically to the customer
The simplest of shipping processes
This app allows online businesses using Belgian carrier bpost to print all their shipping labels with just one click. It’s the only shipping solution on the market for bpost. No more copy & pasting, no more printing labels one by one, no more wasting time. So you can increase your productivity and focus on what you do best: your online business.
- Batch label creation & order fulfillment
- Your customers automatically receive email notifications with a tracking code after the order is fulfilled
- Clean, simple and user-friendly interface
- Great support
- Fair price
For up to 100 labels a month, you pay a monthly fee of $30. If you want to create more than 100 labels, the monthly fee is $50. There are no extra costs and you can always count on our extraordinary customer service.
- Install the Bpost app
- Save the bpost account ID and passphrase.
(Attention! The passphrase is not necessarily the same password you use to sign in to the Shipping Manager. If you want to choose a separate password, go to "Admin" > "General settings" and type in your password in the field "Passphrase").
- If neccessary, modify the default international shipments settings (this can still be changed for individual packages).
- Click "View orders" at the top right to see an overview of the open orders. There, you can generate labels by clicking "Print", for each order individually or several at the same time.
- If you click an order number in the overview, you'll see a detail page with more information such as the full adress and all the items that need to be sent. The left column offers you the possibility to create multiple labels, e.g. to send multiple packages.
- If you fulfill the orders in the app, an automatic confirmation email will be sent with the matching tracking code and url.
- The Shopify order overview contains a certain number of direct links to the app(see screenshot).
- In order to be able to create the labels, bpost needs a delivery address. Please go to "Admin" > "Sender adresses" and enter the address, which should also be set as the "default address".
- If you print the labels, they open in a pop-up. Make sure your browser allows pop-ups.